In connection with the Megan Thee Stallion shooting case, Tory Lanez has been slammed with a third felony charge. Rolling Stone said on Tuesday (Dec. 6) that the rapper( Tory Lanez) from Canada had been charged on Monday by authorities with negligently firing a handgun. The rapper could be deported if convicted of the new charge, which carries a potential six-year prison sentence.
Daystar Peterson, also known as Tory Lanez, had previously entered a not-guilty plea to two felony charges: assault with a semiautomatic weapon and keeping a loaded, unlicensed weapon in a moving vehicle. Additionally, Peterson, 30, is accused of inflicting “severe bodily injury” to Megan.
The singer faces a maximum term of 22 years and eight months in jail if Peterson is found guilty of all charges. As previously mentioned, Megan was allegedly shot on July 12, 2020, when the Sorry 4 What performer allegedly pointed a 9mm handgun at her feet.
Megan described about shooting incident:
Megan described the shooting incident in detail during her 2021 interview with Gayle King, including the moment Lanez is said to have shot her.
Order of Judge David Herriford for Tory Lanez:
Judge David Herriford of the Los Angeles County Superior Court recently ordered Lanez to be taken out of house arrest. Prosecutors objected to the choice, according to Rolling Stone.
Judge David Herriford declared, “At this point, I will end the home arrest.” The fundamental reason is that having an unavailable client during trial is challenging.
According to reports, the trial will begin on Dec. 12 and last for ten days.
World Cup 2022: 8 quarterfinalists from most awful to best
The Most Memorable “Ghost Goals” in a World Cup History
Ticketmaster sued by fans following fiasco over tickets to Taylor swift tour