- Shahrukh Khan, also known as SRK, was born on November 2, 1965, in New Delhi, India.
- He attended Hansraj College and earned a bachelor’s degree in economics before pursuing a career in acting.
Career in Television
- He began his career in entertainment with appearances in several television series in the late 1980s.
- His first lead role was in Fauji, a 1988 Indian Hindi-language war drama television series directed by Lieutenant General Zameer Uddin Shah, an Indian Army officer.
Career in Film
- Shahrukh Khan made his film debut in 1992 with the film “Deewana,” which was a commercial success and he won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
- Over the next several years, SRK starred in a number of successful films, including “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge,” “Dil To Pagal Hai,” and “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.”
- These films helped establish him as one of the leading actors in Bollywood and earned him the nickname “King Khan.”
- SRK has starred in more than 80 Bollywood films, many of which rank among the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.
Awards and Honors
- SRK has received numerous awards and honors throughout his career, including 14 Filmfare Awards.
- In 2018 SRK was honored with Crystal Award at World Economic Forum for his leadership in championing women and children’s and refugee rights in India.
- He is considered to be one of the most successful actors in the Indian film industry, and is one of the most popular and influential actors in the world.
- In addition to acting, SRK is also involved in a number of other businesses.
- Shahrukh Khan owns a production company called Red Chillies Entertainment.
- He is also a co-owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders, a team in the Indian Premier League.
Overall, Shahrukh Khan (SRK) has had a successful career spanning over three decades, and he has become one of the most iconic figures in the Indian film industry. He has also ventured into business and has been active in charity and social causes.